Monday, June 27, 2011

Lulu is HOME and I am PREGNANT!

It's a miracle. I heard a little meowing outside my window this morning and I ran around the side of the house and THERE SHE WAS! She had been gone for 10 days. I missed her, but I was starting to get used to the idea of her being gone forever. If I had to sacrifice the cat for being pregnant, well, I guess it was ok. But my heart was sad underneath it all. AND TODAY SHE RETURNED!
I'm starting to let the reality that I'm actually pregnant start to settle in. Got my HCG count today and it's 10,653! Whoa. That's a big number from 510, the first reading. Next week should be my first ultrasound, but we will be away on vacation, so I guess I'll have to wait until week 7. Hope all stays well and all keeps progressing like this. Lately, I'd been seeing 222 everywhere. I checked Doreen Virtue's number meanings and 222 means to "Have Faith. The situation will resolve itself in the best way possible." I have only recently really started to tune into my angels and watch for signs- I definitely see them in the numbers. So, I am having faith. It feels good.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being pregnant! Yay! And your cat returning...that is such good news!
    So funny about 222...we were traveling home a few days ago and stayed in room 222 at a hotel, and then our bill at breakfast the next morning was $22.22...have been thinking about that and then to see those numbers here on your blog was such a crazy coincidence (or not).
    Hope all goes well with your ultrasound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, that's an amazing number! And yay for your cat returning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopped by from LFCA. Congrats on the pregnancy and the kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete