Tuesday, July 12, 2011

153 BPM!

Yes!  I see the peanut!  And I HEARD the heartbeat!  It's so fast!  I'm  just so excited that this is really happening.  It's finally starting to sink in.  I was looking over my journals this morning and reading myself yearning for this moment.  So frustrated with the process, feeling so defeated as the treatments became more and more agressive.  And yes, it was all worth it.  Yes, it is still all worth it.  I mean, this is only the beginning.

A few notes on the first trimester feelings-
I've been quite a bit nauseous of late, but I've stocked up on crystallized ginger, ginger brew, and found an herbal supplement with raspberry leaf and ginger called Morning Ease. Still haven't had my normal energy level, and I'm honestly not sure if some of this is related to the fact that I've done barely any physical exercise for the past 2 and a half months.  Probably, but if this nausea starts to wane, I hope to be a bit more active.  I need to be- especially since I'm going to start teaching yoga once a week next Tuesday!  It's going to be gentle/beginner with a group of women who are either moms-to-be or new moms who are turning their lives around from being homeless.  It's going to be very humbling work.

What else?  I think that's enough for this post.  I hope all of you are well and keeping the faith.  The angels are everywhere and always looking out for us.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the ultrasound picture is so great. Glad everything is going so well for you!
    Your yoga class sounds great, too.

    ReplyDelete