Thursday, June 16, 2011

Unbelievable

I am still kind of not believing what I am seeing on the test result.  I didn't test again this morning- I think that would be overkill.  Just wait until the official results.  I have to say, getting the positive is really helping with my overall mood about the whole thing- I am feeling so much better and focusing more on visualizing about all of this happening smoothly, easily, and trusting my body.

My Circle and Bloom  audio guide has been wonderful.  I listen daily- it's great to have a voice in your ear telling you to relax and know exactly what to say to calm you down.  Check them out!  I am also trying to use positive pregnancy affirmations to myself to keep me going.  All of this is helping tremendously.  Here is a clip of their stuff-

A new and enjoyable way for TTC. Take control of your fertility now. from Circle + Bloom on Vimeo.



So, I'm off go gather supplies for my workshop this upcoming weekend!  Very excited about this.  It's going to be a lot of fun and we have several people signed up.  It's called Body as Art-  a combo of yoga, dance, art, and writing!  We are going to have live drumming too!  SO much fun.  This is the kind of thing I want to be doing full time!  Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment