Monday, June 20, 2011

POSITIVE!!

WHEEEEEEEE!!!

HCG 517, Projesterone 116! What do those numbers really mean? I have no idea, but they said they are good. Going back in to make sure they double on Thursday, and again on Monday!
I really can hardly believe this is happening. And I've got a new nickname- Hot Mama. LOVE IT.

In other news- and this is sad-- my kitty has disappeared. I've had her for about 5 years. I've been letting her out (she was mostly an indoor cat) for the past month or so. She's been really good about coming home. But Thursday night, she didn't. I am trying to to get too stressed or sad because I don't want to do anything to ruin this pregnancy. BUT... I am sad. I used to hold her and call her my kitty-baby, until one day I realized that maybe I was not allowing a baby to come because I already had her. Yes, this is how my mind works. So, I thought I should start letting her go outside more- loosen the reigns. And so, I guess that's what happened. She's my first pet- and I love her so. Lulu come HOME!!!

Bittersweet is my feeling.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, you are pregnant! I think 517 is a pretty high beta hCG level; how many days post ovulation is that? Maybe you're pregnant with twins?

    I'm sorry about Lulu. Hope she's home soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I see now that you are 17 dpo. Here is a link to a chart of beta levels: http://www.betabase.info/showBasicChart.php?type=Single

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your positive test! That's wonderful! And sorry about your kitty...hope she comes home soon!
    xo

    ReplyDelete